Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ruby

Oh Ruby, how did she manage to do this?  I don’t know but honestly it’s not a huge surprise.

CIMG3770_edited-1

The kicker is that I was a foot away from her when this happened.   Cream blush all over her and the floor and I’m sure she ingested half of it.  Honestly I had no idea there was even that much blush in that tiny little tub.  It is not uncommon for me to let my baby play with some of my make-up while I am getting ready.  I will usually let her plink around on the floor with 1 or 2 items that I think thought she couldn’t open.  Biggest lesson learned: I had no idea I was so self absorbed when I am getting ready…. Wow.  PS—Yes, it was a nightmare to scrub that sticky, greasy, stuff off.She isn’t holding the blush she invaded, I threw that away before I thought to take a pic, hopefully the concealer will last longer than the blush.  We shall see.

 

 

Hanging with Rockwell at the airshow….

 

CIMG3887

I’m not entirely certain that her tongue fits inside her mouth.  It is always hanging out like this.  She is so funny.

 

 

Beware…

this is the saddest thing you will ever see.

CIMG3949

CIMG3947

CIMG3950

A week or so ago, Ruby was sick, and so she spent 4 or 5 nights sleeping with me and Perry.  Well, now she isn’t sick but she still thinks she needs to sleep with us.  NO WAY.  The other night I kept rocking her to sleep and laying her in her bed.  She would sleep for about 2 minutes then realize I wasn’t with her and wake up crying and come crawling to find me.  After the 5th time I just let her cry, I knew eventually she would fall asleep crying but I thought it would be by our bed in our room (haha, like that makes it better).  Anyway, she must have seen the lights on downstairs and just laid there waiting for me, crying until she fell asleep, this is what I found when I finally went to check on her.

 

 

But she still loves me, and is still my girl.  Don’t mind how different we look, we really are siamese twins, considering how she is connected to my hip.

CIMG3933

 

Her first birthday is coming up on the 12th.  By now all my other babies were pretty much running but she will have nothing to do with walking or  even standing.  Well, that is when I’m around.  I have caught her standing when she is alone, as soon as she sees me she sits down.  I think she just loves being the baby and is milking it for all its worth, and she sure knows how to work me over.  Smart little thing!  

No comments: