Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eyla

or should I say Bakerella? I mean BakerEyla
Since Christmas she has been my little baking queen.  Making cakes for all the birthdays and just for no reason at all but to practice and eat.
CIMG3756
CIMG3758
Making a cake for when her friends come over to play.

CIMG3806
Making grandpas birthday cake.
CIMG3808

CIMG3811
and Meggys cake (she even piped on the megan part herself!)

Next to baking her favorite thing is riding her bike.  I love that she can do it all year round here.
Back before Thanksgiving we took off Eylas training wheels.  It took less than a week for her to be able to do it all by herself.
CIMG3499_thumb1
CIMG3490_thumb1
CIMG3489_thumb1
CIMG3491_thumb1
CIMG3492_thumb1
CIMG3500_thumb1


A few weeks ago she showed me that one of her teeth was loose.  Then one saturday we were on a family walk/jog and in a hurry I threw apples in the stroller for snack, I forgot I have to cut Eylas up since her tooth was loose.  Well she forgot too and bit into an apple, it made her tooth really loose and was bleeding a bit.  Perry got her to wait till we got home and he said he was going to look at it.   Basically he just picked it up out of her gum, it was hanging by a string.  She was a little weirded out by how it felt at first but then the toothfairy came….
CIMG3821
She did not like the blood. So we put some tissue in there and had her bite down to stop the bleeding.
CIMG3827
Watch some TV, keeping her mind off it.
CIMG3819
Its sooooo tiny.
CIMG3820
Toothless.

Basically, she is amazing at everything she does, and she so carefully tries to perfect all the things she loves to do.  I couldn’t have been blessed with a better firstborn, she takes after her dad in that she takes her responsibility as the oldest very seriously.  She takes incredible care of her little brothers and sisters, she is always concerned and aware of where they are.  I’m always amazed at how diligent a 4 year old she is.  When we were out shooting she kept watching Rockwell and whenever he would walk over by Perry where the guns were  she would yell out, “Rockwell, come back.”  Then mumble under her breath, “oh, he is just stressing me out.”  Don’t worry me and Perry are aware of Rockwell too, especially when we are shooting.  I just think its cute how she takes on that role so naturally.  
CIMG3851
CIMG3525_thumb1
CIMG3455
She dressed up Ruby.  She always makes sure to include her in whatever her and Raya are doing.  So sweet!

She will turn 5 in May and go to school this August.  I am a wreck about it.   I do not want to send her away for even a couple hours .  So I’m trying to soak in every minute I get to have her here with me.  Eyla on the other hand couldn’t be more excited.  She loves to learn and I am certain she will be a star student

No comments: