Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweetness

I do not take any credit for my these babies sweetness, they just came this way!! Even more proof they come right from Heavenly Father.

EYLAS SWEETNESS

Me: (leaving for girls camp and on the verge of tears)  I love you I am going to miss you so much.

Eyla:  You take mine bear?

Me:  (now just flat out crying) No sweetie you keep it, thanks though.

Then she doesn’t say anything else she just hugs me and touches my cheek. Oh my, she is just heaven sent.

 

Eyla is also so tender hearted, whenever I get upset with them, she will say, “Momma don’t be mad, sorry I do that.”  Then I feel stupid because she really didn’t do anything bad I just lost my patients over nothing.  I hate when that happens.

 

 

RAYAS SWEETNESS

Raya is my little complimenter.  Everyday she comments on my outfit.  “Momma I like you green shirt.”  or “Momma, cute dress.”  or “Momma I like you pants, so cute.” 

 

And when I called home from Girls Camp and told Raya “I miss you.”  She said, “I miss you too.” I had no idea that she understood the concept of the word “too.” 

 

 

ROCKWELLS SWEETNESS

And Rockwell he doesn’t say much but he is still so sweet all the same.  He is such a Mommy’s boy and I am carrying him around constantly, and he is always snuggling up to me.  He also has these little games that he plays with just me, or he’ll make a sound for me and then just laugh at himself like he is the funniest guy in the world.  Which of course he is.

2 comments:

Brittany Davey said...

yeah i finally am able to check my email and bolg!! its been forever! Just caught up on your family blog... you have the cutest and sweetest kids ever!! well.. some of the cutest kids, mine are too! :)

Joe n' Rach Bennett said...

Julianna! You do have the most adorable children, how much they LOVE their mom :) Makes all the crazy stuff worth it eh? Can't wait to see you!