Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fantastic 4

4th anniversary

Today is our 4th Anniversary.  Since the 8th happened to fall on Sunday, yesterday we left the kids with Grandma and Aunt Shay and went out.  It was super fun because we ate at Outback Steakhouse.  2 reasons that is fun.  1st because the food there is amazing and anything involving steak and me and Perry is just heaven. Period.  2nd reason is because we ate there 3 times on our honeymoon.  It was so fun to reminisce about the past, review our goals, and just chat and laugh.  I love this guy so much, more than I ever imagined it was possible to love someone. 

DSC_0196

We also got a sweet little treat from out girls this morning.  Thanks Eyla and Raya we love you too, soooo much!!

(I am told that they did it themselves but I imagine they had a little help :).  Thanks Shay and Grandma.)

3 comments:

davidsonlaw said...

congrats! Hopefully you had a great anniversary today to go along with the celebration yesterday!

Ryan and Mikell said...

CONGRATS!! we talked about how it was your guys' anniversary yesterday then I forgot to call. I'm glad it was a good one and hope you guys are all doing well!!! p.s. your kids cookies turn out much better than my kids cookies. .

MKS said...

what a cute family you have!