Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Little Marine

So I finally got the nerve up and buzzed his head, it took forever, he thrashed around and I got baby hair everywhere and I mean everywhere.  But it was totally worth it.  Just look at him, you’ll see.

DSC_0216

DSC_0221DSC_0243_edited-1

 

DSC_0260 

Notice the girly toys in the background, we have but 2 boy toys: his awesome foam blocks and his car.  He loves them both, thank heavens!!

DSC_0266

DSC_0233_edited-1

Yes he is a tough guy and he doesn’t like holding hands but Eyla and Raya do and they have a better grip so far, just give Rockwell a few more months.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your little boy looks so much like his dad! They grow so stinken fast! Question...how do you get your pics so big and side by side? U can email me at kellybutler25@hotmail

Rachell said...

Hey beautiful mother of the cuties,
So Wayne buzzes his own hair, and buzzes the boys' too. We do it in the bathroom. We strip them to diapers, then I sit down and hold the boys on my lap, so I can have both hands to hold squirmy little hands, heads, and bodies, and Wayne walks around doing the cutting. Then the boys go right in the bathtub when each one is done, and I wash them while Wayne does the sweeping and his own hair. My point: it's easier to tagteam ! Love ya.

Sha-na-na said...

He is definitely ALL boy!! Such a cutie!