Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh rubs

You are getting too big too fast.  6 months last week. 

At your checkup you were in the 50% in height and weight, and 70% for head circumference.

CIMG3177

I love how you sleep.

 

CIMG3172

You watch Little Einstein's with Rockwell.

 

CIMG3290_edited-1_thumb1

And you are a drool bug.

Look at your onesie. Everyday, all the time, it is like this.  I usually keep a bib on you but you go through them so fast I sometimes run out.  But its ok, look at how cute you are, with that little grin, I could (and do) kiss that face all day long, drool and all.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are so beautiful...I think Ruby looks a lot like Rockwell. You are brave to cut the girls hair...I call Dria :)

Kaysie said...

Your kids always look so dang cute :) Love the pumpkins, the batman costume, and the sleeping Ruby picture :)