Friday, October 21, 2011

Girls night out.

So anyone who knows me knows I’m not much of a “girls out night” type, I would much rather spend my evening at home with Perry.  BUT give me chance to take 2 of my favorite girls to the Tuacahn to watch Little Mermaid and I will go!  The only thing that could have completed the night would have been to be able to take our other favorite girl, Ruby, but kids under 2 can't go. 

Here we are all dressed up and ready to go to our fancy girls night out.  They wanted to wear their high heels (their 1 inch pumps that great grandma gave them)  because it was a fancy dress up occasion.  Too bad it got a little nippy up in the canyon and their feet started getting cold, good thing we took a blanket.
CIMG3328_edited-1

I LOVE the Tuacahn Amphitheater.  It is so rad.  In the picture below you can kinda see the red rock set in the left side of the picture.  Everybody should get the opportunity to go to this place at least once in their life.  Not to mention the special effects with the water specifically for the Little Mermaid show was incredible.
CIMG3333

CIMG3334CIMG3336

Ask them their favorite parts they will say, when Ariel and the prince get married and at the end when Ursula is nice and sings with everyone  (haha the curtain call).  By the way hands downs she was my favorite part, but not when she was nice when she was evil, she was hilarious :):). 

2 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

So jealous! Someday we'll come visit and go to Tuacahn with you!!!

Ryan and Mikell said...

okay i loved all of these posts. Your kids are getting so big! I hardly even recognize Ruby. okay as Ursula was by far my favorite too, she did awesome. good job on all these posts, holy cow.