Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuna Fish Sick

A couple weeks ago we had tuna sandwiches for lunch.  Later that day Raya threw up and dry heaved for a couple hours.  I wasn’t exactly sure but I thought I might have something to do with tuna. 

So a few days ago I tried tuna again just to see if it really bothered her belly.  I was prepared because I fully expected she might throw up.  Which she did.  Needless to say I won’t be trying tuna on her again. 

Anyway, after getting cleaned up she laid on the couch and watched Little Einsteins.  She wouldn’t put her bucket down in case she might throw up again, she was so careful for being so small.  It’s weird though because it doesn’t even bother Eyla or Rockwell, and I don’t know of anybody in either my or Perry’s family who is allergic to fish.  Now every time we start making lunch she says, “But no tuna.” 

Poor little thing.

CIMG1936

CIMG1942

Eyla is always so good to her when she is sick, that night I found them like this when I went to check on them after they went to sleep.

3 comments:

the Proas said...

aww poor little raya!

Emma said...

Yuck! It's the worst when your kids are sick, and it's so sad to see them puke. I guess no more tuna for Raya.

Ryan and Mikell said...

haha... oh cute raya. that pic of the two of them sleeping is so cute. I think you need to add some pregnancy pics though (if you're even showing yet that is:)