Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hopeless and Genius

Eyla is hopeless

The other day for lunch I was trying to get Eyla to eat her raw broccoli by dipping it in ranch so I showed her to break off a little piece, dip it in ranch, and pop it in her mouth by demonstrating it myself. 

She looked at me and said.  “Momma, it is hopeless.” 

I didn’t know what to say, man is she dramatic, so all I said is, “Eyla it is not hopeless.” 

I continued to clean up some of the kitchen and turned around to look at Eyla, and she said, “Mom, it is still hopeless.” 

I just started laughing.  She laughed too and started eating her broccoli. 

 

Raya is a genius

Char told me that this happened the other day while driving Raya to the library. 

Raya said, “I am a genius.”

Char asked “Really? When did you find that out?”

Raya answered, “Last week, by accident.”

 

My kids say the awesomest things.

1 comment:

Sha-na-na said...

Just gotta luv those cute little snippets of genius...children are so smart. So adoreable~