Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lately...

Rockwell. Growing so fast. I weighed him this morning on our home scale and it probably isn't right on but I know it is close because he is growing crazy fast... 9 lbs already!!

Snuggle time with Eyla.

Kisses from Raya.

They love playdough, we go through it like crazy because we play with it for hours everyday and it dries out pretty fast, but this is one of their favorite things, making jewelry and crowns out of it.

Movie night.

Frosting Halloween sugar cookies with their best pals Natty and Rylie.
I had to leave early to teach a class at a Relief Society thing one Saturday morning. Perry let them pick out their own outfits. Raya got it down but Eyla just picks out her two favorite peices and doesn't care if they match (I usually let them pick out their own outfits just with a little supervision). My favorite part is that he didn't even attempt Eyla's hair and it's still in the day befores ponytail thats why it's crazy but he did throw the clip in Rayas hair. When I got home and they were chasing him around and they looked so cute I had to get some pictures. He is the best dad I love him.

3 comments:

the Proas said...

YAY! such cute pictures :) Your girls are adorable. and baby Rockwell is getting so big, but still small. I love the picture with the "play doo" jewelry! (and of course the one where they are decorating cookies! so funny!)

Sha-na-na said...

My goodness, Julianna, such darling children!! Luv all the pictures, especially the playdough jewelry, but then the snuggles and movie night are adoreable too. You are blessed~ Luv you guys.

Hetal Patel-White&Brandon White said...

you have a beautiful family! I love the updates. Keep them coming. I can tell you are a mother I hope to be like someday.
Hetal