Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raya and the Potty

Raya loves the potty, she thinks she is potty trained. Every time Eyla goes she tags along and I have to put her on the potty too. And I am not complaining because if she is this excited about becoming potty trained it is making my life easier. About half of the time she actually goes and if she does she gets a treat. The other day I heard some banging around in the bathroom and this is what I found. I had no idea that she could climb up on the toilet herself, but there she was not only with shorts still on but also her tutu. I just had to get a picture.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is perfect! That is how Kate got potty trained. She was so tiny and I didn't know if I could do two but it worked! Go Raya. Now if you can get her to remember to take off her tutu :)