Thursday, May 21, 2009

Raya's Birthday

Yesterday was Raya's 1st birthday. I can't believe she is 1 already. She is my little angel and I couldn't be luckier to get to see her every day. She comes and gets me out of bed every morning just so happy to see me, how can a day not be wonderful after waking up to that smile.


As soon as she woke me up I told her happy birthday and got her crown so she could be the Birthday Queen but she wouldn't keep it on.


She enjoyed all her new things and couldn't get enought of her sunglasses.
So we took the girls to a splash pad in the morning and tried to make the day super fun for "Raya's Birthday" but I don't think she saw it any different from any other day until cake time. The cake definitely made the day special for her. (By the way it was free from Albertsons, a friend from my ward tipped me off that they give you a free cake for your baby's 1st birthday). Anyway, Eyla didn't even touch her cake on her 1st birthday, but Raya, well............you'll see.


4 comments:

the Proas said...

your girls are sooo cute. they are so close in age. hopefully they will always be friends :)

shaylm said...

SO CUTE!! that video was hilarious....

shaylm said...

o and i forgot to mention how much i loved you and perrys singing! im surprised you got him do it with ya!

Emily said...

She went to town on the cake! I loved it.