Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Perry's Birthday


Yesterday was Perry's 26th birthday! He isn't as excited about having pictures taken on his birthday as he is about taking pictures on the girls birthdays but I snapped this one as they were helping him blow out his candle. He only got 1 candle although he turned 26 instead I made him 26 funfetti cupcakes. However, by time the week is over I'm sure he will have eaten about 6 and me and the girls the other 20. Yummy. The girls couldn't wait to give him his presents. I tried to be a super good wify all day, I'm always a good wify ;) but for his birthday I was super good. He got like 3 massages and I made him a list of 26 things I loved about him, to bad he is only 26 it would have been easier if he were turning 100. We had a delicious steak dinner that he barbequed, that alone probably made his whole day. I love him and am so glad he has kept me around for 4 of his birthdays so far and can't wait to share many more with him.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

wow, all three birthdays in one month!!

davidsonlaw said...

Four birthdays together, I remember when we first heard that the two of you were together and I wouldn't have guessed it was that long ago! You're making me feel old. :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Perry! You guys have had a busy month!