Monday, June 13, 2011

Ruby’s 2 months

 

My little miss rubykins is 2 months old.  Time is flying by!!!

Had her 2 month appointment today.  Her Dr. was shocked she was holding her head up so good and steady for so long.  He kept asking if I was sure this wasn’t her 4 month appointment because she is as strong as a 4 month old.  He couldn’t believe it.  What a little trooper, until she got her shots.  :(

Stats:

Height 22.5” (50th percentile)    Weight 11.2 lbs (55th percentile)

 

Look at that face.

CIMG2674

 

Look at that hair. 

Who is this girl?  She is blonder than blond and it’s curly.  Curly? Where did that come from?  But I love it!   It looks like she has no eye brows or lashes but she does they are just white blonde.   It is crazy and so fun to have a kid that is so different physically than my others.  She has this different personality too, but she is like them in that she thinks she is the cutest thing on the planet.  Of course, that could be my fault as I tell her that every time I look at her.

CIMG2673


CIMG2661

Like father, like daughter.

 

CIMG2667

Sleep peaking,  she does this, she always has one eye open, making sure someone is holding her or laying by her.  SPOILED!

 

CIMG2670

Sleep smiling.  My favorite. 

She is also into real smiling too and cooing.  She responds really well to me, and always grins at me when I pick her up and talk to her.

 

CIMG2693

1 comment:

Sha-na-na said...

She is SO, SO adoreable. Love the hair on her tiny little head! What a gorgeous family, you're so lucky and I'm so happy for you~