Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

CIMG1556

Topping the tree

 

CIMG1562

She called putting on the biggest ball ornament before we even started.  And check out that hair.

 

CIMG1564

So happy to be decorating the tree.  We love Christmas time.

 

CIMG1567

Rockwell even pitched in.

 

CIMG1574

Love those chubby little hands!!!

 

CIMG1576_edited-1

Love that face.  This is when I’m saying Rockwell come smile for the camera.

 

CIMG1573

Oh, oh, too close, well he came and smiled right for the camera.  Such and obedient child :)

 

CIMG1587_edited-1

This is Eyla annoyed with me for asking her to look at the camera because she needs to hang that ornament.

 

CIMG1577_edited-1

Eyla is very creative and takes anything artistic very seriously.

 

CIMG1590_edited-1

They took a break for a moment to dance and pose for the camera.

 

CIMG1591_edited-1

I can not get over Eyla’s face and pose in this picture.

 

DSCN0107

CIMG1585_edited-1

Yes, this is my almost 15 month old who still drinks his “ba ba.” I had him totally weaned when he turned 1 and then on a long road trip we had a relapse.  Turns out a second weaning is even harder than a first and that I am getting softer with each kid.  Can I even tell you how much of a momma’s boy cycle we are in.  He is needy for me, I love it and coddle him, so he gets even needyer.  I can’t help it he is just my favorite little guy, we still have time to “man him up” though……right?

 

CIMG1630_edited-2

The final product.

2 comments:

the Proas said...

i love Eyla's pose in that one picture too. and by the way she looks just like you in it :)

the Proas said...

Hey! Sorry we have not invited you guys over lately. I haven't been feeling well at all, like everyday, it is not fun. But now I finally feel like i can do the dishes without throwing up because of the smell, and take a shower in the morning instead of waiting til 5 at night! haha. and of course the day i wake up feeling great my family is sick with nasty colds/coughs. hopefully we will be over it soon and we can play! hope you guys had a good christmas/new years!