Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Faline

Raya has this teddy bear that sheds everywhere.  The first time she found a piece of fur she said, “I find a new fly,” I asked her its name and she said it was Faline and she put it in this little box she has. It’s funny because she is loosing and finding different pieces of fur but every time she finds one she thinks it is the first one she ever found and is so excited that she found Faline again.

 CIMG1357

CIMG1359

In fact as I am writing this post she walked over to me holding a little piece of fuzz and said “I find my Faline!”

3 comments:

Chayse and Charlotte said...

Oh that face. It couldn't make me happier!!!! I love Faline!

Ryan and Mikell said...

okay i just laughed really hard at this post. that is hilarious

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Good heavens, she is gorgeous! Isn't it so cute what they come up with?