Sunday, March 29, 2009

Speaking of Eyla being girly

She loves make-up too. She is like a blood hound trained to find mascara. No matter where I hide my make-up she'll find it and for some reason any discipline we give her must be worth it because she doesn't care and she'll get into my make-up the next day. I think it's because she just doesn't understand why she doesn't get make-up like me, she gets her nails painted like me, her hair done, gets her outfit on, etc. etc. So I think she just thinks she should get make-up too.

6 comments:

Emily said...

She's darling! Good job for taking a picture. My make up is still up high in a cabinet above my toilet. It won't be long before they can reach that too. Good luck.

Chayse and Charlotte said...

She captures my heart. I LOVE the mascara everywhere...why? I think you could entitle it "Self Portrait at 1" and it is all summed up.

Foster Family said...

We should get our daughters together. My daughter can't keep out of my make-up either. We're glad you've started a blog!

Liz

adamkristalee said...

Your daughters are SO cute!

Kelly said...

That video of your girls was so cute! I can't believe how big your girls are. I didn't even know you had two! You have a cute family! You can visit our blog at ckbutler.blogspot.com

Taylor and Jessica Malungahu said...

I was happy to find your blog on Emma's page, I didn't know you were blogging. Your girls are so adorable! It's sad but it's just not little girls fascinated by make-up. I saac loves playing with my make-up. Unlike little girls who get the idea of where it kind of belongs on your face it ends all over his body. They are so fun!